We will be holding an Open Interview Day on Wednesday, August 28 from 8:30am-3:30pm. If you refer someone who completes the process on that day, you and the newly hired employee will be eligible to receive extra money.
How it works:
- You recommend a friend, neighbor, relative, etc. for employment.
- That person shows up between 8:30am-3:30pm on August 28 with a valid driver’s license and a diploma (minimum high school). He/she gives us your name as the referring employee.
- He/she successfully completes the hiring process. (This includes application, interviews, reference check, accepts a position, completes all pre-employment requirements, and completes all three dates of the September pre-service 25-27 from 10am-4pm).
- To help expedite the reference check, the candidate should consider providing letters of employment verification that can be confirmed on August 28.
- The first paydate following pre-service orientation, the newly hired employee will receive $50 additional other earnings. The referring employee will also receive $50 additional other earnings.
- The first paydate following 3 months of continuous employment, the same two employees will receive $100.
- The first paydate following 9 months of continuous employment, the same two employees will receive $100.