A few short weeks ago, we opened Colton Road Group Home in Edison. A few short weeks from now, we plan to open our second group home of the downsizing project, the Lawrence Avenue Group Home in North Plainfield.
Just recently, we had met with our dynamic realtor and purchased our third location on Woodland Avenue in South Plainfield. Work is already being commissioned for fire alarm systems, sprinklers and internal renovations.
As part of the transition, new leaders naturally emerge and we would like to announce our new leadership teams at our group homes.
- Aleeya Mack, Manager, and Shalonda Branch, Assistant Manager have assumed the positions as the leadership at Middlesex Group Home!
- Mildred Reed joins Colton Group Home leadership as the Assistant Manager.
- Jazmin Taylor, Manager and Sharron Green, Assistant Manager, have assumed leadership at Piscataway Group Home.
- Claretha Breedlove, Manager, and Jonah Ogalo, Assistant Manager, are assuming the roles of the leadership team at Balmoral Group Home!
- Constance Lam has joined with Iwobi at the Catalano Apartments as a second Assistant Manager. Kelly Smith has fully assumed the role of Manager of Catalano Apartments.
- Luzmarie Gerena, Manager, and Rodwell Gill, Assistant Manager will be the future leadership team at our new Lawrence Avenue Group Home.
- Aseera Butler has returned from medical leave and will assume a duel transitional role as co-manager of Middlesex Apartment and the Manager of Edison Apartment. Aseera will be assisted by by Sara Reed, Middlesex Apartment, and by Kenneth Ogbuja, Edison Apartment.
- Rose Hearne and Joe Braverman, co-managers, will assume leadership roles of Somerset Apartment upon the closing of Union Apartment.
- Khadija Casey will join the leadership team at Grant Apartment as Assistant Manager.
Best of luck to all the staff in new positions. We are looking forward to your commitment to excellence and those individuals we serve and support.
We are looking forward to the opening of these new homes and congratulate everyone involved in the transition on their hard work.